- Shipping & Delivery
- All of our products are created from scratch from the raw material. Once you place your order and all dimensions are provided we normally can ship out your product in 2 to 3 days from the date of order. We are able to send across the UK and also Internationally. International orders obviously take longer to reach you but for example we can get orders to the US and Canada in about 5 days. Orders to Japan in our experience take longer at about 7 days. Please register on the website so we can be sure to have your contact details so we can discuss the progress of your order at any time.
- Privacy & Security
- When purchasing from aBitSpecial.com we recommend you register on the site so we can have your correct details for posting purposes plus also your phone number to discuss any issues that may arise. When entering your address into our website we use SSL encryption on our pages to ensure you details are safe from intrusion. You should see the little padlock appear on your browser during the registration and creation of your order. We use PayPal to take our credit card orders so all credit card processing is done via PayPal's highly secure processor. NB you do not need a PayPal account in order to buy from us. We never store any financial details about you on our website. Like most online shopping carts/shops such as amazon.co.uk we use cookie technology to help us with your shopping experience and also it helps us understand what our website is doing. All of this data is anonymous and can never be traced in anyway to you personally
- Returns & Replacements
- If you purchase a bit from us and it is not quite right you can return it to us and we will work with you to get it right. You will have to pay postage to return the bit plus also our postal costs however the rest of the service if free. Please be sure that the sizes and style of the bit you order are accurate. We are happy to give you guidance on how to provide your measurements. Ultimately if the bit you purchase is just not right you can return it to us for a full refund minus initial shipping costs. This policy update applies to purchases made after 6th April 2012.
- You can use our site to place orders securely. Please chose the products you wish and provide any sizing information as requested. You must provide your postal details for us to send your products. Please also provide your phone and email so we can contact you. You will be able to track your order online once you register on the site and we send emails keeping your abreast of the progress of you order.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept payment via Credit Card online using PayPal. We can accept cheques made out to aBitSpecial.com but we have to wait for the cheques to clear before we can commence on working on your new bit. Special commissions may cost significantly more than similar bits shown on the website, due to the amount of manual work involved. We agree on the exact price with the customer prior to any work starting or any payments being taken. Very occasionally we may send out notifications of new products or services related to the products that you previously purchased. We do this only if we believe this is of interest to you and you can request not to receive any future mailing at any time.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view your orders by registering for an account on the website
- Updating Account Information
- You account details are safely stored. You can edit all your account details at any time
Top Quality But Low Prices. Limited Quantities.
abitspecial are horse bit specialists